Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD*****3/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
refill coffee ---dang cat woke me 3:00--- wants someone to watch her eating -----well at about 80 years old in human years I understand. Open curtain --CLEAR NOT RAINING . Well last of 10 large flat rates about finished sorting to teams -many in alpha order but running out of room . Have several request I should be able to search for . Stadiums going cash less will change way I set up .Last couple years few didn't have cash but there was a ATM machine - now taken out . Almost POOL time also = $$$$ chemicals UGH ---- thinking about getting flag pole at pool for warning = suit flying warning ---I'll be without LOL -----Well i have a million dollar body = four operations and then open heart ----there's your laugh of the morning HOPE some spilled coffee .
ANYBODY have SF GIANTS commons I need bulk .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
lost some IRS papers spent almost two hours in line -took this lady 3 minutes to get copy ---- super fast =knew her job . Now shuttle time in few minutes .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
AAHH that feeling you get when you alpha order 3200 COLTS ---several packs for stadium ---not many fans here unless D-yankees moved here LOL.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
This was the water ski champion from France and my wife ---she saw a couple pictures of me with the lady skiers LOL.

Attachments

• 4-10-2019 7;42;46 PM.JPG
    4-10-2019 7;42;46 PM.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 1

Members online

Latest posts