Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MT*****7/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
dropped one car at shop --waiting for another to show up / working on pool after leaks fixed now to get water clear AGAIN . REFILL COFFEE

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Doctor yesterday. Trigger thumb. Got a shot. Hopefully that works.
Rt shoulder issue- Bursitis and partially torn rotator cuff. Got a shot there too.
Human pincushion.
Baseball back tonight...

Coffee...

85603852.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
tore rotator cuff 30 plus years ago ---still can pop it where others can hear it . One shot .
need job putting on high sox ----- doubt heart would last

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
tore rotator cuff 30 plus years ago ---still can pop it where others can hear it . One shot .
need job putting on high sox ----- doubt heart would last
Going to try PT for shoulder before surgery.
Thumb hurts like hell when I pop it back in place. Surgery if shot doesn't help

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

My baseball season is over. Been a nice ride. We won the Cincinnati Knothole Championship - 15U division. Fall baseball will start up in September but until then, I'll just watch on TV.

Went on vacation to Arizona and Utah since we're down at work for microchip shortages. Both states are wonderful to visit. Lots to see and make you wonder how someone can just pop a squat in the middle of the desert and call it home.

Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning All!

My baseball season is over. Been a nice ride. We won the Cincinnati Knothole Championship - 15U division. Fall baseball will start up in September but until then, I'll just watch on TV.

Went on vacation to Arizona and Utah since we're down at work for microchip shortages. Both states are wonderful to visit. Lots to see and make you wonder how someone can just pop a squat in the middle of the desert and call it home.

Fordman
Northern Nevada i saw people that lived in camper tops on blocks 1974 . Old outhouses for bathrooms . I was off main roads

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Northern Nevada i saw people that lived in camper tops on blocks 1974 . Old outhouses for bathrooms . I was off main roads
I was amazed at the places that people made to live in out of junk (scrap sheet metal and wood pallets) but had a 2018 F150 in the drive way. Asked at a truck stop if those were hunting getaways or something like that. They told me that people live in them so they can get assistance for their tribal leaders (indian reservation). Saw lots of doublewide mobile homes, some single wides and some single wides pushed together and stacked on top of each other. Lots of junk surrounded each of them. Junk cars, old farm equipment and old machinery from factories. As metal scrappers paradise so to speak.

Fordman

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Picked up a Archives Retired Signature yesterday. Got a Dusty Baker. Not terrible. The best part it was numbered 1/1!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I was amazed at the places that people made to live in out of junk (scrap sheet metal and wood pallets) but had a 2018 F150 in the drive way. Asked at a truck stop if those were hunting getaways or something like that. They told me that people live in them so they can get assistance for their tribal leaders (indian reservation). Saw lots of doublewide mobile homes, some single wides and some single wides pushed together and stacked on top of each other. Lots of junk surrounded each of them. Junk cars, old farm equipment and old machinery from factories. As metal scrappers paradise so to speak.

Fordman
Back when I used to do sales & service at power plants I saw all kinds of stuff just off the plant grounds. In the Southwest the Native Americans would take home chunks of coal to heat their homes (if you would call them that). If the coal had pockets of gas in them the gas would explode and blow the place to shreds. You would hear the loud pops in the middle of the night.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts