Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ticket Collectors: How Do You Store You Tickets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
For those of you who collect tickets, how are you storing your collection? I currently have use pages/binders but that takes up a huge amount of room.

Is anyone using top loaders or semi-rigids? If so, what kind of box are you storing them in? I can't seem to find one...

Other suggestions on storing tickets?

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
I've got these displays for some important games........

I of course did not attend all of these but figured these were worth framing. I actually have individual tix of the 2013 Series in another frame.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I place the ticket inside of a Mylar sleeve, into a ticket toploader, then slip the toploader into a 3-pocket monetary page in a 3-ring binder.

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
Mine are stacked on a shelf in the closet. Maybe I'll get some ideas from this thread as well.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
I place the ticket inside of a Mylar sleeve, into a ticket toploader, then slip the toploader into a 3-pocket monetary page in a 3-ring binder.

Wow, ok... are you using the 3x7 top loaders? Or semi-rigids?

I've got well over 500 tickets in a variety of sizes. The small ones from the early 90's would fit in almost anything. However I've got a bunch of tickets that are skinny enough, but up to 8" long. Others I think are more than 3" wide. I was hoping for consistency but I don't think that's possible. ARRRRGH!

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
The few that I have I just stick them in my 9 pocket card binder pages, with the cards. Like if I went to a Twins game in 2009 I'd stick the ticket in the Twins 2009 section of the binder. In front of a no-name player of course.:razz:

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Wow, ok... are you using the 3x7 top loaders? Or semi-rigids?

I've got well over 500 tickets in a variety of sizes. The small ones from the early 90's would fit in almost anything. However I've got a bunch of tickets that are skinny enough, but up to 8" long. Others I think are more than 3" wide. I was hoping for consistency but I don't think that's possible. ARRRRGH!

For the oddball sizes, I put them in a Mylar sleeve against acid-free backer board slipped into an acid-free 8.5x11 sheet protector; sometimes I'll put two side by side.

And yes, I use the actual 3x7 toploaders.

Members online

Latest posts