Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ticket Stubs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
What really sucks is that when we went to the World Series last October, our tickets were electronic. I had never been to one before, and I was so frantically trying to buy them I forgot to even look if there was a paper option. I'm not sure if there even was one. All the tickets on ebay are "replicas."

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I get ticket stubs autographed occasionally, at the minor league park, if a player doesn't have a card yet. Mookie Betts didn't have a card yet and the ticket stub is the only autograph I got of him in Salem.
I have Freddie Freeman and Madison Bumgarner on Crawdad stubs when they played . NOT FOR SALE . I think Mike Greenwell signed one night his son played.

popguynyc

Feb 11, 2012
As noted previously, it’s a bummer that paper tickets have gone away.
I have saved almost every stub since my first Phillies/Flyers games and concerts at the Spectrum in the 70’s. Lots of Grateful Dead and Elvis Costello shows!

I recently bought a huge amount of Coach K tickets. Put them all in a binder with others I had collected and attended. Another crazy obsession! 🥸

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
I kept mines as well trying to find discarded ones at the stadium to keep or redeem. When I was living in the Austin area and go to Round Rock Express games I would pick them up because they got BOGO at Zaxbys at the back of the stub. It became my go-to-place meal before heading to the stadium

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I'm not a huge ticket collector in general, but target tickets that tie to my other areas of collecting.

One of the primary ones are 1939-1940 UCLA football tickets. For those two years, Jackie Robinson starred for the Bruins. Other significant players there included Kenny Washington, who broke the NFL's color barrier. Here is an example of a ticket.

Attachments

• 1940 Stanford vs UCLA Ticket - Jackie Robinson.jpg
    1940 Stanford vs UCLA Ticket - Jackie Robinson.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 7

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Going through a stack of comics to bag and board, I found my ticket to a Peaches concert from 2006. Awesome!

Members online

Latest posts