Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tons of "Jets" FS almost out of hockey / having surgery sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
So I found out that I have to have endoscopic sinus surgery to repair a deviated septum, among other things in the hopes that we can rid myself of these chronic headaches (we’re talking a headache for give or take, 350 days a year). Couple that with recently finding out I have an irregular heartbeat (it just misses every so often), I owe my insurance a pretty good chunk of change and will be out of work for a week or two after surgery so I need to raise some money.
This is by no means a pity party. It’s life and life happens. Just have to deal with it as it comes, and I’ve got to raise some funds so I’m not owing the hospital and insurance TOO much money.
Everything ships for free and I will take offers on anything, all I ask is that you be reasonable.
(Yes, I am aware this is what I posted in the baseball forum as well, but I know not everyone visits every sub-forum on here)

scan0004-1.jpg

scan0005-1.jpg

scan0003-1.jpg

scan0002-1.jpg

scan0001-1.jpg

Members online

Latest posts