Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Took a break for a year and missed tons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joeed10

Aug 10, 2008
So when I moved to St Louis now almost 2 years ago I started getting out of collecting cards and doing graphs all the time. I basically have missed the past year completely on prospecting. I missed a lot. I had several that now I realize I could have done well on. Especially Heyward...even though as a Brave fan it would be hard to move stuff. The main reason I got interested in collecting was David Freese. I bought a blue ref last year for $5 and now they are selling close to $30 so I need to pay attention. So I missed Stras, Harper, and tons of others. What else??

Well anyway... I am living in Jackson, TN now and getting to watch Dustin Ackley most every home game. If anyone needs items signed of minor league guys coming through here I can 50/50 them for you... except Ackley on photos... got way to many other peoples to finish.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Joeed10 said:
So when I moved to St Louis now almost 2 years ago I started getting out of collecting cards and doing graphs all the time. I basically have missed the past year completely on prospecting. I missed a lot. I had several that now I realize I could have done well on. Especially Heyward...even though as a Brave fan it would be hard to move stuff. The main reason I got interested in collecting was David Freese. I bought a blue ref last year for $5 and now they are selling close to $30 so I need to pay attention. So I missed Stras, Harper, and tons of others. What else??

Well anyway... I am living in Jackson, TN now and getting to watch Dustin Ackley most every home game. If anyone needs items signed of minor league guys coming through here I can 50/50 them for you... except Ackley on photos... got way to many other peoples to finish.

Jackson...niiice. Very nice place. If I were rich and could live anywhere I wanted I'd probably move to western TN by Reelfoot Lake.

I love watching the Diamond Jaxx. Pringles Park is a great place to watch a game. I watched the Southern league All Star game there a few years ago starring-wait for it.......Joe Borchard and Julio Zuletta. :lol: Also watched Michael Stanton take one almost to the interstate last year, it landed in that patch of ivy right before the road. I try to come up for a few games a year.

Joeed10

Aug 10, 2008
MU man I've missed you... that sounds a little weird so yea good to see you

Sigma Chi - I love Jackson so far. Where are you now? I go to at least 1 game a series and usually go over 2 or 3 times a series for graphs if my wife doesn't have anything going for me. Mike Wilson hit a shot like that Tuesday when they got drummed 17-1. Liddi and him are the only two that I have seen really get into 1 this season. Theres usually nobody at the games so easy seats.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Joeed10 said:
MU man I've missed you... that sounds a little weird so yea good to see you

Sigma Chi - I love Jackson so far. Where are you now? I go to at least 1 game a series and usually go over 2 or 3 times a series for graphs if my wife doesn't have anything going for me. Mike Wilson hit a shot like that Tuesday when they got drummed 17-1. Liddi and him are the only two that I have seen really get into 1 this season. Theres usually nobody at the games so easy seats.

I'm actually in Jonesboro, AR at the moment. I'm looking to get out but as you know, the job market just plain sucks. I've been keeping an eye out for jobs in Jackson area for awhile now. Anyway I love the easy parking at the stadium, also love how you can walk up 10 mins before a game and get front row seats right behind catcher for 10-12$ If you didn't get to watch them last year, consider yourself lucky because I think every time I went Greg Halman went 0-5 with 3 K's. It was pathetic.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts