Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt 20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mhcook

Feb 22, 2011
I'm spending too much time doing nothing on the app. I'm not sure why I keep going back every notification I get.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I've been using it a lot during quarantine. I've liked the recent bracket challenge cards and drawing board set.

Trading seems to suck now. Can only offer a trade to one person at a time, half the time it comes back with "no trading partner found," and"cards they need" doesn't work for me. I can't see the user's avatar icon either which at least gave me an idea of their favorite team.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I need lots of Blue Jays Iconics and Super Rares. One of my Super Rares just doesn't belong, and I just haven't been able to trade it for an equivalent Blue Jay. Four of my six Rare Blue Jay needs are awards, and the only uncommon Jays I'm missing are physical gold Drury and Guerrero Jr.

Finished teal base today, just in time for the award.Screenshot_20200530-224549_BUNT.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 6, 2019
Arizona
Not really sure about digital cards. Why do you guys like it so much?

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
So, I went ahead and installed the Bunt app yesterday...sure does use a lot of phone battery...username is the same as my username here on FCB. I don't have many cards yet, but I'm on the lookout for Frank Thomas cards (probably not any/many in the current stuff). Is there a way to search by player name or "favorite" a player?

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
So, I went ahead and installed the Bunt app yesterday...sure does use a lot of phone battery...username is the same as my username here on FCB. I don't have many cards yet, but I'm on the lookout for Frank Thomas cards (probably not any/many in the current stuff). Is there a way to search by player name or "favorite" a player?

Go to the my collection screen. click All Cards on the top pull down menu (default should be 'My Cards'). Then click on toggle icon to select certain or all years. Once you do that you can search for a player by clicking on the search button, once you do that I think a search bar will cascade down.

The interface is a bit cumbersome but you have more options to customize your display results versus prior years. I don't think you can favorite a player.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Got it! The entire app seems a bit cumbersome and limited, but oh well. Maybe I'll get some stuff that I can trade for Thomas.
It'd be REALLY cool if Topps would let you convert the digital cards into cardboard copies that could be mailed to you - sort of like redemptions but the cards are already stored at Topps.

Rpieroni

Nov 2, 2019
Got it! The entire app seems a bit cumbersome and limited, but oh well. Maybe I'll get some stuff that I can trade for Thomas.
It'd be REALLY cool if Topps would let you convert the digital cards into cardboard copies that could be mailed to you - sort of like redemptions but the cards are already stored at Topps.

If you're interested in acquiring a huge Frank Thomas collection, I'll sell you mine for $150. Look at user STLCRUSH. Just over 100 different Thomas cards. I was just thinking about putting it on eBay for $175.

Members online

Latest posts