Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt 20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
What Frank Thomas Bunts do y'all have for trade? I don't have a lot of bait in my collection yet, but feel free to look and propose a trade.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I’ve purchased diamonds, not going to lie, but not many. I don’t understand the selling/purchasing aspect of virtual cards though.

Then again I’ve probably never pulled anything anyone would want to give me money for either.

People can find a way to make money off anything in this HOBBY, I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I’ve purchased diamonds, not going to lie, but not many. I don’t understand the selling/purchasing aspect of virtual cards though.

Then again I’ve probably never pulled anything anyone would want to give me money for either.

People can find a way to make money off anything in this HOBBY, I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Yep, this is my situation too. Never bought diamonds until this year, and so far I bought the 250 diamonds for $1.26 Cdn "deal of the day" four or five times. Will probably only spend more if a Blue Jays player shows up in the weekly bundle.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
So...Tribute redeemables aren't really redeemable for anything real, right? There's just an award for completing the set and they can be crafted into relic/signature, but all still digital?

Also, looks like I jointed the party too late and missed out on the Base Tier 6 (Teal) award of Kershaw...

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I havent been on there in a few years. It says I have almost 20,000 cards but i can only view about 30 of them. Wtf?

I clicked to view all years. I was able to see a few more when I looked at locked cards. I unlock them and they disappear. Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online