Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt 20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Long time since any has posted here. Are people still using Bunt? Judging from all the crosstrading posts in Bunt, a lot of people are into Marvel and Disney.

I really like the new Flow cards that came out today. Nice motion effect, and the rainbow parallel is beautiful.

Sent from my SM-A715W using Tapatalk

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
My user name is the same. If anyone wants to trade. I log in periodically when I have a few minutes to kill.
I am working on completing Yankee sets/parallels from all years both base and postseason.

I currently need Yankee postseason parallel needs from 2020 and 2019. Happy to trade similar, newer, rarer non-Yankee inserts and current sets.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I hopped on last year to see what it's all about. I'm working on collecting all of the Frank Thomas releases...about anything I have is for trade.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Long time since any has posted here. Are people still using Bunt? Judging from all the crosstrading posts in Bunt, a lot of people are into Marvel and Disney.

I really like the new Flow cards that came out today. Nice motion effect, and the rainbow parallel is beautiful.

You know I’m still there, lol

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Bunt 21 dropped this afternoon! Pretty much the same as 20 but with updated splash screen and card designs for base, Top 100, Die-Cuts, Legends, and AL/NL Stars. I think the odds for Top 100 rares are better this year, so they'll be more plentiful. Also you now can craft physical base for physical golds.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
I need to update. Each year cards and coins are getting easier. In 2012 and 2013, packs were few hundred coins.

Happy to trade any 2021 for older Yankees base and postseason needs - primarily down to gold and blues. Trading comparable rare and super rares for those

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I need to update. Each year cards and coins are getting easier. In 2012 and 2013, packs were few hundred coins.

Happy to trade any 2021 for older Yankees base and postseason needs - primarily down to gold and blues. Trading comparable rare and super rares for those
Is your username the same as here?

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Trying to hoard 2023 Scherzers and finish the 2023 set by the end of today if anyone wants to trade…if anyone still even plays, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I'm still quite active. Wish I had seen your post sooner; I have several 2023 dupes and a Scherzer or two (I think).
New season just came out...always complicated at first.
Still looking for any Frank Thomas I don't have. =)

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
I just got back into it and have no real idea of what I'm doing. Always looking for Ryno but need to get some trade bait first.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
As a free time killer, I still tinker with it.

I have tried to log on at least a few times daily, but it gets to be a hassle trying not to miss certain cards or daily rewards, especially when I have been on vacation. Sometimes my work days are so fast and furious that I forget to log on at all. I am not sure why I continue to do it. Maybe its a substitute to buying real packs, but I am just collecting electronic images that I'll never be able to hold in hand.

I certainly don't spend any money on it, but from the looks of it, plenty of people do!

Does anyone here spend actual money on the app? It would take some real convincing for me to understand why, so maybe it's not something people would feel comfortable sharing.

I still see digital cards listed on ebay, but thinking it isn't as popular as it once was a few years back when people seemed to be spending absurd amounts for these images.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
As a free time killer, I still tinker with it.

I have tried to log on at least a few times daily, but it gets to be a hassle trying not to miss certain cards or daily rewards, especially when I have been on vacation. Sometimes my work days are so fast and furious that I forget to log on at all. I am not sure why I continue to do it. Maybe its a substitute to buying real packs, but I am just collecting electronic images that I'll never be able to hold in hand.

I certainly don't spend any money on it, but from the looks of it, plenty of people do!

Does anyone here spend actual money on the app? It would take some real convincing for me to understand why, so maybe it's not something people would feel comfortable sharing.

I still see digital cards listed on ebay, but thinking it isn't as popular as it once was a few years back when people seemed to be spending absurd amounts for these images.
I don't spend real money on it. I used to think that was insane, but in a way I guess it's like playing a video game and buying upgrades/boosters for it - you'll never own anything tangible but it's a fun time-waster and scratches an itch. I have a friend who's obsessed with Candy Crush and she spends a couple hundred per year on boosters.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I don't spend real money on it. I used to think that was insane, but in a way I guess it's like playing a video game and buying upgrades/boosters for it - you'll never own anything tangible but it's a fun time-waster and scratches an itch. I have a friend who's obsessed with Candy Crush and she spends a couple hundred per year on boosters.
You could probably make that argument for anything entertainment related. Movies, rentals, streaming services, etc. Consumed items (although we need some of that to live) could even easily also fall into that category, such as alcohol, tobacco, etc. The unnecessary, yet heavily consumed items that we don't need for survival. You do get something from it at the time, but nothing much to show for it later on.

How one man spends their money is their own business.

Members online

Latest posts