Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Finest Rookie Redemption #1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
STARLING MARTE IS 2012 FINEST ROOKIE REDEMPTION # 1

Topps announces that the card redeemable for the 2012 Topps Finest Baseball Autograph Rookie Redemption # 1 is highly-touted Pirates prospect Starling Marte. In addition, the card includes his autograph!

In just 14 games since being called up, Marte already has 4 homeruns, several multi-hit games and a respectable batting average at .281. He’s solidifying himself not only as the Bucs starting leftfielder, but as one of the game’s future stars.

Over the next month, Topps will announce the subjects for the remaining four redemptions. Collectors holding the corresponding redemption card for that player can redeem for their card online.

Stay tuned for Finest Autographed Rookie Redemption # 2 .

tattooelement

Jul 9, 2010
Thanks for the info JP.

Some of these guys may be one of the next 4:

Wade Miley
Michael Fiers
Josh Rutledge
Bryce Harper
Yu Darvish
Chen (Balt.)

Can't think of anymore offhand that debuted this year.

Who you guessing for the other redemptions?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Thanks for the info JP.

Some of these guys may be one of the next 4:

Wade Miley
Michael Fiers
Josh Rutledge
Bryce Harper
Yu Darvish
Chen (Balt.)

Can't think of anymore offhand that debuted this year.

Who you guessing for the other redemptions?

Trout. Didn't debut this year, but is rookie eligible.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Trout will not be an auto...at least if he is, they are not allowed to have his "RC" logo on it as he was in Finest last year. I can definitely see Rutledge being one if he stays hot, no reason to believe why Machado wouldn't be one.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Really hoping Yasmani Grandal is included. It would make for a good first auto in a Padres uni.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Really hoping Yasmani Grandal is included. It would make for a good first auto in a Padres uni.

I could see him being one. With Machado's game last night, I bet he's #2. The hype is high. Olt could be another. I'm disappointed the cut it in half this year. There are still a good crop of rookies to go off of this year.

Members online