Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trade scenario: Option A or Option B

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Which end would you rather have. This is a tough trade, especially on this site with a bunch of prospectors. I know book value is irrelevant, but it is posted for arguments sake.

Side A is offering:

2004-05 USA Baseball National Team Signatures Jersey Blue #42 Troy Tulowitzki BV=80
2005 Bowman Chrome Draft #168 Ryan Braun auto BV=200
2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Draft Picks #66 Evan Longoria auto BV=200

Side B is offering:

2001 Topps Team Topps Legends Autographs #TT1R Willie Mays 52 BV=200
2001 Topps Team Topps Legends Autographs #TT7R Nolan Ryan 68 BV=200
2001 Topps Team Topps Legends Autographs #TT12R Duke Snider 52 BV=80

I know resale wise, a mays recently sold for $129 and a Ryan archives reserve auto brought $150. A snider recently got $39.99 with a somewhat low BIN. The cheapest snider currently listed is a BIN at $63.65.

The last 4 brauns have closed at 105.50, 123.76, 100.75, 124.38.
The last 3 longos have closed at 137.50, 133.96, 96.56
There hasn't been a tulo jersey auto that closed recently but there are similar tulos that have sold for around half book.

Thoughts?

If I do end up doing this trade, they would be cards for my PC. I'm slowly working on this set as well but just picking them up as I have a chance to trade for them. I do have an extra Goose Gossage that has a small notch on the bottom edge and an extra Gaylord Perry auto if either of you need those. I'd prefer to trade them for another topps team legend auto.

EDIT: I ended up backing out of the deal. There is a guy on Stinkburger that has a bunch of these but he wants cards of Stanton, Longoria, Braun, Wright, Ike Davis, or Tulowitzki.

Eamon

Jun 16, 2010
Side A has some really nice rookie autos but... side B has an on card willie mays auto.... (i believe its on card. He doesn't sign anymore, swoop that up!

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Side B

How can you lose with three of the greatest players to ever play, on card too right?

Tulo and Longo stuff will decrease during the playoffs, Braun could increase but his stuff is pretty high
as it is.

Kevin

Members online

Latest posts