Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Treasure Hunters JULY *COMPLETE*

What do you want to break for August?

• Topps Chrome Case $50 a slot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other configuration of boxes (please specify in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rngrbrown

Jun 19, 2009
Ft Benning, Ga
Re: Treasure Hunters JULY Break Time NOW!!!

very solid so far..I didnt really get anything great but still solid for everyone i think...I did manage to pull almost every Cowboys insert Known to man..lol..But at the minimum I still got a ben gu to add to the PC...I still have hopes for that Santonio ROH auto from the Topps jumbos so Hope is still with me

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008

That Taylor is pretty sweet. I wish one of the card companies would go back to putting out a retired player-only set like UD Legends or Donruss Classics USED to be. This one didn't have much for me but since I pulled the free slot it's hard to complain. ;)

rngrbrown

Jun 19, 2009
Ft Benning, Ga

Billy Packer said:
That Taylor is pretty sweet. I wish one of the card companies would go back to putting out a retired player-only set like UD Legends or Donruss Classics USED to be. This one didn't have much for me but since I pulled the free slot it's hard to complain. ;)

very tru was hoping for more of the older guys versus the rookies...

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Re: Treasure Hunters JULY Break *COMPLETE*

Fargin topps box was pushed back til next week. July 29th looks to be the due date.

Members online

Latest posts