Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trip To Italy & Nice Pick-up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Russ S. said:
$100, you got off cheap bro!!
I was shocked how pricey things are here. Soda especially. Like $3 for a 4-6oz glass. And they don't believe in FREE Refills here, so it does get pricey. Don't know how Italy is yet, but it's pricey here in Germany, and I miss unlimited ice... LOL

Looks like you had a blast!! Congrats bud.

Thanks, it was a blast....and pricey but well worth it! Trust me, it was well over $100 on just diet coke in 8 days...crazy! Italy was much more expensive than Austria, Germany or Czech Republic....or London for that matter. Not to mention the hotels in Venice....even on Priceline start at $300 for something decent.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
MU- Congrats on the engagement!

It sounds like you had a great trip. The pictures are fantastic. My favorite was the one in Milan at night. Then I got to see the additional pictures of Positano, St. Peters, and the Vatican. Absolutely gorgeous man.

angelsrockies4ever

Aug 7, 2008
Russ S. said:
Thanks for sharing MU.
Pics are great.

We are planning a trip there next summer.
Pisa, Venice, Rome, (possibly Pompei)

I'm Only 6 hours from the Italy border. ;)
Add in Florence if you're going to Pisa...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
="muchuckwagon"]I got back late Monday from a trip to Italy. We went from Rome, Venice, Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento and back to Rome in eight days.

Along the way, I was lucky enough to get engaged in Venice. To those of you that we met at the National, you know the woman could most likely do better than me! :)

I reduced the quality of these images so they would be a little friendly and load faster. The picture of Venice at night is incredible in full resolution and size. I will post some more later if anyone is interested. Also, I have a few cool pix of St. Peters.

I have to say....Pompeii was amazing, truly amazing. I also thought that Venice looked like a Disney ride. :)
So did you see the ***** on the ground that points to the ***** house?

Members online

No members online now.