Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Triple Threads Big Hits!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

that's pretty sad when those ASG patches from Kansas City and Phoenix were not packed out in the appropriate year's Update release along with the other ASG patches from those cities.

I do appreciate the heads up that Triple Threads may have some ASG material that Topps had saved for a few years so I can do more ebay searching/alerts for potential other ASG material.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
The sticker autos kill me. The gimmicky letter windows kill me.. and the booklet cards with two tiny pieces on one side after the other side is a complete patch?! I don't see the point, and if im a cat, I'm a third completely dead already. fail to see how or why this product sells well enough to keep coming back.

Don't get me wrong. The patches above are amazing and that gehrig/Ruth is to die for and about the best card I've seen Topps accomplish the past 4 years

Sent from my SM-G900T using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
The sticker autos kill me. The gimmicky letter windows kill me.. and the booklet cards with two tiny pieces on one side after the other side is a complete patch?! I don't see the point, and if im a cat, I'm a third completely dead already. fail to see how or why this product sells well enough to keep coming back.

Don't get me wrong. The patches above are amazing and that gehrig/Ruth is to die for and about the best card I've seen Topps accomplish the past 4 years

Sent from my SM-G900T using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Agreed to all these points. But I love the ones they did right like the AS Sleeves , Ruth/Gehrig , that Triple Nationals patch etc.

Ryan

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I LOVE how the players are the die cuts in these booklet cards. This one is going for some serious cash! [MENTION=1897]jcmint[/MENTION] - You should snag this for your PC :)

2014 Topps Triple Threads Jumbo Patch Combo Derek Jeter Mariano Rivera 1 1 | eBay
$_57.JPG

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
The only card Greenberg has in the set. Never thought I'd see it, so pretty cool!

pretty cool except for the lame sayings. How about a large 1"x3" sized bat chip each for Greenberg and Clemente in place of the lame die-cut saying windows?

Members online