Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****10/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

To all except @MrMet2.0 , who I play this week in the FCB league.

Pretty sure the Phils will win, but as last night showed, anything can happen in a Game 7...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Came down with a cold over the weekend. Slept like crap the last 2 nights due to a stuffy nose. Didn't help that one of the dogs needed out twice in the middle of the night last night

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
It's bad enough being in the hospital twice over the past few weeks. And getting blood drawn, where they have to stick me 3 or 4 times each because of my crappy veins. I wish they didn't have to take my skin and hair off of me when they pull the bandages off from where they stuck me. I'm still trying to get tape residue off.

End of (whine) rant.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Heart test yesterday --Aorta replaced last year , wife had blood work and Thursday oldest G/son ACL operation . I drove to same town three times -shuttle plus 40 mile other trip today . Add trip to Wal mart and Sams ,got gas and haircut ----Didn't do this much before retired .

Members online

Latest posts