Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****10/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Afternoon all! Finally a good cardiologist appointment. Makes me wonder what's going to go wrong next. A year & a half post heart attack of my 11 daily pills I now am down to 10 plus 2 others are now every other day. The best news is my ❤️ now shows no damage!!!
awesome.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Afternoon all! Finally a good cardiologist appointment. Makes me wonder what's going to go wrong next. A year & a half post heart attack of my 11 daily pills I now am down to 10 plus 2 others are now every other day. The best news is my ❤️ now shows no damage!!!
When they gave you an EKG. Did you let the pretty nurse rip the electrode patches off of your hairy chest ? :LOL:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Evening all!

@MrMet : I'm coming for your undefeated team this week. My boys are finally "gelling". Too bad last week @Letch77 's team "gelled" earlier than mine.

And beat me by 50...LOL

You got a good chance after that stinker by Wilson and Collins last night, and Woods taking on Kupp’s role from the first couple games (Metcalf on your bench didn’t help too much)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Morning, all!
Yeah, I musta benched Metcalf when he was Questionable and not fixed it.

Didn’t notice it til halftime…🤬
I was at free happy hour(s) after work and didn't check my lineups...ended up with Chris Carson scoring me 0 points in another league.

Members online

Latest posts