Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****2/2/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Too cold to work today. Pickup barely wanted to start this morning. It's currently -9, with a -33 wind chill. Definitely going to be limiting what I do today lol

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all. Too cold to work today. Pickup barely wanted to start this morning. It's currently -9, with a -33 wind chill. Definitely going to be limiting what I do today lol
IDK how you guys out there do it.

Any time it gets below 30 here, I re-think my life, especially my location.

IF I didn't have four kids here, I'd be on the Gulf side of FL for a while already...LOL

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
IDK how you guys out there do it.

Any time it gets below 30 here, I re-think my life, especially my location.

IF I didn't have four kids here, I'd be on the Gulf side of FL for a while already...LOL
Well, it's just the wind chill that's 30 below, not the actual temp lol. But its actually called not leaving the house unless we absolutely have to lol. The warehouse is south of our office at work, and only about a 50 yard walk, but it was brutally cold walking back to the office from the warehouse since the wind is blowing from the north

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Well, it's just the wind chill that's 30 below, not the actual temp lol. But its actually called not leaving the house unless we absolutely have to lol. The warehouse is south of our office at work, and only about a 50 yard walk, but it was brutally cold walking back to the office from the warehouse since the wind is blowing from the north
ANY-thing below 30 degrees ABOVE is too cold.

Wind chill or not. LOL

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
ANY-thing below 30 degrees ABOVE is too cold.

Wind chill or not. LOL
Whoops. My reading comprehension was gone when I read your post. I read it as 30 below, not below 30 lol. The high for the day was 0. Supposed to get back to the 40's on Saturday though.

Members online