Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****8/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Went for a little drive to visit a potential new customer yesterday. Doesn't have too many acres of beans planted this year, roughly 300 or so, but if this year goes well, potential for even more acres from him next year. Gonna go down in a couple of weeks to see him again

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Survived the meeting without getting fired, axed or terminated. It was hard to bite my tongue. They were saying how much better agents X, Y & Z were doing. They write a bunch more business that I do. When I brought up they all have negative growth for the year and I've grown writing half the new business they have. Not what they wanted to hear. :( :ROFLMAO:

1manvs1world

Jul 30, 2023
San Diego
Beckett charges $25 on up to $250 for a single item. I don’t know if that’s the maximum amount, but I believe it is. BGS is most likely a larger amount or a percentage, but I haven’t seen their prices.

jeffv96masters

Aug 14, 2008
lonesomeagle1 said:
At least i Didn't spend $300 to get it graded yet
My advice=

Regular level is 75 right now plus add shipping. Let PSA upcharge IF indeed an upcharge is required.

Don't overspend for no reason

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Man, I hadn't checked lately, those grading prices are nuts.

I know they went up post-Covid, but still...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts