Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****8/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
If you have a $9,999 card.... the person sits, checks everything, grades it. If you have a $250,000 card... the person sits, checks everything, grades it.... both get checked the same, both get back to you in 3 business days, but there is a $9,400 price difference in getting the cards graded.... I guess I don't understand nor do I see any type of special handling, shipping, white glove service added for the higher price.... that's insane to me.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
If you have a $9,999 card.... the person sits, checks everything, grades it. If you have a $250,000 card... the person sits, checks everything, grades it.... both get checked the same, both get back to you in 3 business days, but there is a $9,400 price difference in getting the cards graded.... I guess I don't understand nor do I see any type of special handling, shipping, white glove service added for the higher price.... that's insane to me.
I’ve always thought it was to cover the higher insurance needed for that card while they had it.

But that big a difference is too much…

Members online

Latest posts