Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD***** 8/30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Had our preharvest meeting at work this morning. Crazy to think that it's that time of year already, but we took our first load in on the 25th of August last year. Might make it to September 1 before out first load this year

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
AAA just came to tow my van to the dealer where I bought my new Toyota Highlander from. The dealer gave me $500.00 for it. It needed a transmission and the steering pump was leaking. The van had a bunch of dents from the insane drivers when I lived in Boston. :LOL: I'm ok with $500.00 for it. Now I don't have to deal with that any more.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Picked 14 tomatoes & 5 peppers last night. First tomato I've grown that topped 1 pound! 1 Lb. 2 Oz.

Went through a bunch of cards last night. Need to get to the PO sometime this week.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Just got done at the Social Security Office getting a new copy of my card because my wife put mine up for "safekeeping" and now she can't find it.
I was pleasantly surprised. I was only there about 30 minutes and I was on my way with no muss, no fuss.

5 more hours today then three more 12s and I'm done for this week.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Afternoon all! Picked 14 tomatoes & 5 peppers last night. First tomato I've grown that topped 1 pound! 1 Lb. 2 Oz.

Went through a bunch of cards last night. Need to get to the PO sometime this week.
want to trade --I have plenty of base Royals

Latest posts