Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****9/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good rnorning.....mid 60's and rainy here through tomorrow. Did a lot of yard work yesterday in preparation!

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon, all! Back from vacation = back to work.

Spent about 5 days in Bar Harbor, ME...great town and awesome national park (Acadia). There was quite a bit to do, which I didn't expect. We missed out on a couple of things, but the adventures we did go on were nothing short of awesome!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA

Spent about 5 days in Bar Harbor, ME...great town and awesome national park (Acadia). There was quite a bit to do, which I didn't expect. We missed out on a couple of things, but the adventures we did go on were nothing short of awesome!
Great place to visit...been there twice.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts

I've been there a bunch of times. It's awesome. We drove to Calais Maine from Bar Harbor on a rainy day. 110 miles each way. Rt1 two lane road. :)

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

My aunt and uncle live up the coast from there a bit. We went a couple years back, loved it. Ocean on one side, mountains on the other, it was beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT

Thats my original neck of the woods, I'm from Holden, right outside of Bangor. If you drove up 95 then got on 1A to get there you drove by my parents house. Love Bar Harbor, summers in high school/college my friends and I went there almost every weekend to screw around

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
dxxx bunch of yankees on this site . needed to take a bunch of you in Nick A Jack cave before fenced off . Still places in Alabama I won't go ----kin country .