Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****9/26

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
How you feeling about the Playoffs this year? I think when no one is talking about your team, that's a good sign...
Honestly, I have high hopes for this years team. And sadly, I'll be happy and disappointed at the same time when they win the wild card round, and lose the 2nd round. The Twins' pitching staff is sneaky good from basically top to bottom, especially when they can drop the #5 starter from the rotation. Pablo and Sonny make a formidable 1-2 punch. Joe Ryan is a serviceable #3 in the playoffs.

And that leaves Kenta Maeda and Bailey Ober as couple of excellent options to piggy back off of Ryan or Gray if they go 5 innings. Louis Varland is another starter that got bumped to the bullpen, who has seen his velo increase in the bullpen, and could provide a couple of innings in relief. Pagan has proven to be a little more stable reliever this year, and Duran is scary throwing 104 in the bullpen.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Honestly, I have high hopes for this years team. And sadly, I'll be happy and disappointed at the same time when they win the wild card round, and lose the 2nd round. The Twins' pitching staff is sneaky good from basically top to bottom, especially when they can drop the #5 starter from the rotation. Pablo and Sonny make a formidable 1-2 punch. Joe Ryan is a serviceable #3 in the playoffs.

And that leaves Kenta Maeda and Bailey Ober as couple of excellent options to piggy back off of Ryan or Gray if they go 5 innings. Louis Varland is another starter that got bumped to the bullpen, who has seen his velo increase in the bullpen, and could provide a couple of innings in relief. Pagan has proven to be a little more stable reliever this year, and Duran is scary throwing 104 in the bullpen.
Their offense is good enough.

And all you need in the playoffs is 2-3 good starters and a Closer. Everybody else in the AL is pretty vulnerable IMO...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts