Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****9/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tibor

Sep 16, 2015
Good morning. Electrician coming out to give some estimates. Then some grocery shopping. Noticing a few shortages at the local Walmart.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! The only thing I accomplished over the 3 day weekend was I broke my little toe on my left foot. Yay! Now for the next week of so I get to answer the question "Why are you limping?" My Answer I'm an idiot. Being a klutz & running barefoot doesn't go together.

Edit: It's OK to laugh everyone else has.

Last edited:

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Afternoon all! The only thing I accomplished over the 3 day weekend was I broke my little toe on my left foot. Yay! Now for the next week of so I get to answer the question "Why are you limping?" My Answer I'm an idiot. Being a klutz & running barefoot doesn't go together.
OUCH

I've broken that toe about 6 times
I have nerve damage to that side of my leg, so I never feel when it's broken. Just turns purple

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon, all! Working a grand total of 5 days over the next 2 weeks. Golf tournaments and mini vacation to Maine on the horizon (y)

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
health issues ---FDHHFh i didn't post till now ???----Well got part of family in FIRST home = been living in outbuilding in woods -now closer to school / work . Three bays for cars / room to work on Rat Rod

Members online

Latest posts