Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~TUESDAY MORNING THREAD~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
You people need to enter the Festivus contest damn it!

2013 Topps Update Jumbo Case Break.

We would need 10 people at least. Depending on case price it would be with fees and shipping in the low to mid $40's per slot with 10 people.

1. Josh

2. Alex

3. Tony

4. Joe

5. Barry

6. Ken

7. Dan/Alex

8. Steve (Catdaddyscards)

10. Calfas Brothers

Im gonna buy the last slot so the Calfas Brother can have their own spot or share it, How ever they want to do it.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Wish I could get in on the break, but trying to get funds together for bowl trip, if I get to go.....

Joe, those MTSS packages can be sneaky buggers!

Dave and Brad fantastic additions!

Alex, sux about the tire. !

Ie 1950s Yankees, for both my current set and my 1954 bowman set the Yankees got saved towards til the end! They are pricey!

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Steve - Glad the lil ones are ok. I know the feeling. My youngest has fallen out of bed a few times. Quite scary. And congrats on the potty training. You were talking about your kid and not yourself, right? ;)

Zach - Good to hear about your uncle! Glad things are going nicely.

Sorry about all the flat tires. I had nothing to do with it :)

Spent another morning wrapping gifts. But still didnt finish. Had to stop and give Avery some attention. She was crawling all over me while wrapping!

Found a buyer for some of my Fleer cases. So thats gonna help contribute to the Bagwell Buy In. :)

Gotta be at work in less than an hour, so I'll be checking back in from time to time til I close in almost 9 hours from now...

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
How are we handling the hits from the case? Are we picking teams or whatever cards come from the case?

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Steve - Glad the lil ones are ok. I know the feeling. My youngest has fallen out of bed a few times. Quite scary. And congrats on the potty training. You were talking about your kid and not yourself, right? ;)

Zach - Good to hear about your uncle! Glad things are going nicely.

Sorry about all the flat tires. I had nothing to do with it :)

Spent another morning wrapping gifts. But still didnt finish. Had to stop and give Avery some attention. She was crawling all over me while wrapping!

Found a buyer for some of my Fleer cases. So thats gonna help contribute to the Bagwell Buy In. :)

Gotta be at work in less than an hour, so I'll be checking back in from time to time til I close in almost 9 hours from now...

Yessir, was talking about the kid. I haven't quite mastered it yet :)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well probably about 4 more hours until we get back home. I'm ready to be done riding in the car

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
In case you missed my post this morning I'll show the whole "rainbow":

The game 4 stub is the latest and I'm trying to decide how to display them.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good evening all!
In case you missed my post this morning I'll show the whole "rainbow":

The game 4 stub is the latest and I'm trying to decide how to display them.

Single frame with mets color matting and stubs are vertical in order from left to right.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon.
Off early today and have 90% of the weekly work supposed to be done through Thursday done today.
Took an hour and 20 min lunch and had my tire fixed. Thankfully it was easy and cheap.

Sent from my iPhone

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Evening gents. On an airplane on my way back from NYC. Thought I'd say what's up. Been MIA thus far this week but can't wait for our show off thread this week for the MTSS :)

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Dave, of the FL variety, I think framed with a team photo at Shea stadium with team color mat would e pretty snazzy ! One hr til home time!

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Ok. So it looks like it's going to be right around $45 per slot shipped, fees, etc, etc.

Once we get about 50% or more paid I'll order the case and we can talk about a date and break format.
Paypal is [email protected]

2013 Topps Update Jumbo Case Break.

We would need 10 people at least. Depending on case price it would be with fees and shipping in the low to mid $40's per slot with 10 people.

1. Josh

2. Alex

3. Tony

4. Joe

5. Barry

6. Ken

7. Dan/Alex

8. Steve (Catdaddyscards)

9. Calfas Brothers

10. Calfas Brothers

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Finally made it home. It sure feels nice to get out of the car after that long trip

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Single frame with mets color matting and stubs are vertical in order from left to right.

Dave, of the FL variety, I think framed with a team photo at Shea stadium with team color mat would e pretty snazzy ! One hr til home time!

Both of these are excellent ideas!
I was thinking of framing them in a vertical line, game 1 to game 5, with my world series program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online