Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<<TUESDAY MORNING THREAD>>>>>>><

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Jeff and Mike are both good people and I have dealt with them both since the 90s......their prices confuse me but they own the cards until they sell so no sweat off of my back......I too ask crazy money for cards.

Well glad we agree................Except I never ask crazy money for cards, but I Do Turn Down crazy money for cards

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Ok I Think I'm Done For The Day.................... Think I'm More WIRED Without Coffee.....................
Enjoy Your Evening Kids
[FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]
CB%20and%20snoopy_zpsoucuhwsf.jpg%7Eoriginal

[/FONT]

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Went and picked up my ticket for Friday's concert. Not really looking forward to it though. It's Rodney Atkins, and country music is some of my least favorite music, but the concert is free for students and my girlfriend likes country so I figure why not

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Holy smokes really? You are born 20 years to late. Back in the day they where the shat.... .

Haha, I feel like you'd be impressed with a few concerts that I've been to. A lot of people are surprised by some that I've seen, considering I'm 21 years old.

Styx- First concert, Don McLean opened
Doobie Brothers- Nitty Gritty Dirt Band opened
Elton John- Longest concert ever
George Thorogood- Free concert in the park at my dad's last year

I'm trying to talk my dad into going to see The Who this year as well

Members online

Latest posts