Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MorningThread 3/29/22*****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Got locked out of one of my accounts for work this morning. It's one of those that requires you to change the password every 3 months or so. To change the password, you log in with the old password, then enter the old password and then the new password. Well, I did that but after I logged in, it was telling me the old password was incorrect, even though it was the same one that I just used to get to the page to create a new password lol

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Finally broke down & got a new phone yesterday. I need an elementary school kid to help me learn how to use it.

Some of the ads on this page.:rolleyes:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I have an old flip phone ----may charge once a month . Between PD + dispatching /Rec center / two warehouse manager jobs I DON'T LIKE PHONES

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all! Finally broke down & got a new phone yesterday. I need an elementary school kid to help me learn how to use it.

Some of the ads on this page.:rolleyes:

What kind?

Cuz iPhones don’t change much from year to year.

Except from 8-9 when they switched from the home button to the swipe.

I’ve kept my 8+ cuz of that and the bigger size…

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
Morning all! Got locked out of one of my accounts for work this morning. It's one of those that requires you to change the password every 3 months or so. To change the password, you log in with the old password, then enter the old password and then the new password. Well, I did that but after I logged in, it was telling me the old password was incorrect, even though it was the same one that I just used to get to the page to create a new password lol

Sportscardforum?

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
What kind?

Cuz iPhones don’t change much from year to year.

Except from 8-9 when they switched from the home button to the swipe.

I’ve kept my 8+ cuz of that and the bigger size…
It's an android (Samsung). Nothing special. I'm just old & grumpy. Don't like change & spending money on cell phones & tires.

Members online

Latest posts