Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UD's Facebook Post About NHL Print Runs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I don't know if this was generally known by the collecting community (although I'm sure it was a common opinion) but UD posted some general print run information on facebook.

[h=5]"...Upper Deck made the business decision to intentionally short-print earlier 2012-13 NHL season products like O-Pee-Chee, Artifacts, Upper Deck Series One and Black Diamond due to the lockout. What is in the market should be considered very limited which is important to be aware of since demand on these products will likely rise as the season begins. On that same note, fans should be aware 2012-13 NHL SP Game-Used releasing on 1/15/13 is very limited as well. We apologize to fans collectors who have difficulty securing these products as demand increases for them."[/h]I just wanted to share their posting

robert67

Dec 5, 2010
That should help the big sellers move some product!:D I better get to Target and buy some more UD Series 1!

Seriously, I think Hockey is limited anyway in relation to baseball and football product. Thanks for the post.

Robert

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Meh, I call it BS by UD. Just them probably trying to pimp their products a bit more because I'm sure sales have been down due to the lockout.

Members online

Latest posts