Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ultimate Collection- Marichal McCovey Zito Perry Lincecum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
For any of you guys opening the 2009 Ultimate Collection, there's a card I'm very eager to track down. Actually two, counting both the /25 and /10 versions.

I haven't seen either version on eBay and I'm not sure where else to look. I'm VERY interested in locating them, even thought they'll probably just have tiny plain swatches. If you pull one or know where I can find it, PLEASE let me know!

Generations SIX Memorabilia /25 & /10 versions

Juan Marichal
Willie McCovey
Barry Zito
Gaylord Perry
Tim Lincecum
Omar Vizquel

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
chashawk said:
Not to piss in your collecting Cheerios, bud, but there are several cards on the Beckett checklist that never made it in the product.

I hear you, and that was my fear. I actually talked to Chris at UD and he assured me this one was made. I recognize that he may be mistaken, but at least it's a positive sign right? :)

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
If you haven't seen one of the /25 ones... I doubt it was made. For the ones I am chasing I've seen at least 25-50% of each cards print run.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
theplasticman said:
If you haven't seen one of the /25 ones... I doubt it was made. For the ones I am chasing I've seen at least 25-50% of each cards print run.

Rats, not what I wanted to hear. But that's good info. If there's been that much of it broken and posted, I suppose it looks like it wasn't made after all. That's two less "holes" to fill, but also two less cards out there to chase. :(

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
VizquelCollector said:
theplasticman said:

Rats, not what I wanted to hear. But that's good info. If there's been that much of it broken and posted, I suppose it looks like it wasn't made after all. That's two less "holes" to fill, but also two less cards out there to chase. :(

Yeah... there were a few other Murray's checklisted that haven't shown up. I'm kinda glad :lol:

Members online