Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UPDATE! 2009 Just Minors Mystery Jerseys & CHECKLIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
update, I just got the updated checklist and says which guys are rare/uncommon/common

Lind - rare
Wainwright -rare
Gordon - Rare
Rios - Rare
McCutchen - common
A Ramirez - Uncommon
Butler - common
Rowell - Uncommon
B Jones - uncommon
b wood - common
gonzalez - uncommon
quentin - rare
santana- uncommon
rasmus - rare
hamels - uncommon
price - commons
jenings - common
fowler - common
Snider - rare
Longoria - rare
F Mart - common
Jurrjens - common
Salty - common
Heyward - common
bruce - common
hemida - common
schafer - un
tabata - un
hamilton - rare
vitters -rare
johnson - common
cuddyer - rare
cano - rare
carlton - rare
hanson - rare
flowers - un
v mart - rare
balentien - un
gallardo - un

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
There are a bunch on Ebay now and some of them are signed on the front.
Not sure why they wouldn't have them sign the front of these.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
A_Pharis said:
Because a lot of the players were only sent the numbers.

Someone on the boards pulled a Longo (Rare). Congrats to them!

I'm really really hoping for a rare. A Snider would make my freaking day.

I saw the one where the guy was holding up the numbers.
Wish they would have just sent the whole jersey to be signed. There are some sweet minor league logos. Like the Heyward one, that thing is awesome!

A_Pharis

goldenegg1 said:
A_Pharis said:
Because a lot of the players were only sent the numbers.

Someone on the boards pulled a Longo (Rare). Congrats to them!

I'm really really hoping for a rare. A Snider would make my freaking day.

I saw the one where the guy was holding up the numbers.
Wish they would have just sent the whole jersey to be signed. There are some sweet minor league logos. Like the Heyward one, that thing is awesome!

What are you searching on eBay to get the 2009 Just Mystery Jerseys? I am searching :

(2009, 09) Just Myst*

And I'm only getting sealed boxes.

Jay Bruce apparently signed ont he front, though, from what I see

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
just got my cases in today, it looks like I have at least 2 left over.

I would love to open them but just got talked out of it. Sucks working with family sometimes.

A_Pharis

All In Cards said:
just got my cases in today, it looks like I have at least 2 left over.

I would love to open them but just got talked out of it. Sucks working with family sometimes.

Dude. Open them. LOL. But make sure the ones you open are the duds and no tmy Mantle. :)

Seriously, though.. open them. I'm sure you can move the opened jersey for a decent price. Hell, I may even trade you some stuff for one that you open if it's decent enough. I need to consolidate and move a bit of my vintage GU.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
A_Pharis said:
[quote="All In Cards":9lcc9yed]just got my cases in today, it looks like I have at least 2 left over.

Dude. Open them. LOL. But make sure the ones you open are the duds and no tmy Mantle. :)

Seriously, though.. open them. I'm sure you can move the opened jersey for a decent price. Hell, I may even trade you some stuff for one that you open if it's decent enough. I need to consolidate and move a bit of my vintage GU.[/quote:9lcc9yed]

Your Mantle might already be packed and heading to the post office.

A_Pharis

All In Cards said:
[quote="A_Pharis":3o9yyyxa][quote="All In Cards":3o9yyyxa]just got my cases in today, it looks like I have at least 2 left over.

Seriously, though.. open them. I'm sure you can move the opened jersey for a decent price. Hell, I may even trade you some stuff for one that you open if it's decent enough. I need to consolidate and move a bit of my vintage GU.[/quote:3o9yyyxa]

Your Mantle might already be packed and heading to the post office.[/quote:3o9yyyxa]

You see. If I pull the Mantle (hah!) you're gonna crap a circus midget.
P.S. This is me being a bad influence... one of the 2 you have sitting there could be a gamer.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I opened 3 today and got Jason Heyward, Brandon Wood and Alex Gordon- the Gordon has a cert from Rich Altman Hollywood Collectibles not Just Minors!

Members online

Latest posts