Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UPDATE (69 boxes !!) 90s Box Break AIC / RStadlerASU22 - 8:17pm 9/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I updated the OP, but it originally did not state that this break will happen over 2 consecutive days. Its too many boxes to do on one night and it runs long.

Ryan

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Ryan what about payment?? are you going to PM your paypal or just post it on here?? when are you going to start taking the payments?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Now Open - (34 Box) 90s Box Break AIC / RStadlerASU22

Ryan what about payment?? are you going to PM your paypal or just post it on here?? when are you going to start taking the payments?

It'll get PMd, I'm going to wait a lil longer til it fills more to send it out. Usually a few days before the break happens

Thanks
Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Was thinking of taking the Olerud slot.

Didn't know whether I should post here or PM you. I thought others might have the same question, so I posted.

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

Using 8oz as what the package may weigh, it might be $5 more than listed. Basically what ever we can ship it to you the cheapest, it would be that rate minus $3 that I have built in for shipping now.
Ryan

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Re: Now Open - (34 Box) 90s Box Break AIC / RStadlerASU22

Thanks for finding that out for me. I'll take the Olerud slot.

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Sorry man, Dodgers are already taken.

RStadler, may I suggest hashtagging (#) all the player and team names so they show up to anyone interested in them on all parts of the site? I'm not sure how that stuff works, but it may bring more people to the thread. I could be wrong.

Example;

#Albert Belle 25 - [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION]
[URL=http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=A]#A lex[/URL] Rodriguez 50 [MENTION=5379]andrew[/MENTION] Jones 20
[URL=http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=A]#A ndy[/URL] Pettitte 15

[URL=http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=A]#A ngels[/URL] 13 - [MENTION=2964]cstmleather[/MENTION]
#A 's 13 - [MENTION=7826]braves3331[/MENTION]
#A stros 13

etc...

Edit - lol Okay, maybe that's not how it works.

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
^^ I would 100% agree with this and I think Ryan usually does do this but might be swamped with other breaks, etc. I think this would really clear up confusion because I also saw some doubling up on claims...

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Everything is updated, and I believe the only claim made of someone taken was the Dodgers, and that was updated when the second claim was made. If there is something I am missing, lmk. As to hash tagging people who collect certain people? I am not sure how to do the tags, other than what I do on the OP which highlights that people who claimed someone. I can try that route by calling out player/team collectors but I don't really want to spam it. Before the break posted, I PM'd everyone who was involved in break 1.

I have done what I can from a pricing standpoint to fill it up. I hope we can get some more involvement over the weekend. If any of you guys have friends on here and want to draw em in here, by all means do.

Thanks
Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

Bump - Let's get more people involved...

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
*********************************NOW THRU MONDAY AT MIDNIGHT AZ TIME - SALE******************************************

See updated pricing, 3 days only at those prices, sign up now

Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

*********************************NOW THRU MONDAY AT MIDNIGHT AZ TIME - SALE******************************************

See updated pricing, 3 days only at those prices, sign up now

Ryan

Twist my arm... I'll take the Indians, parlayed with the SALE and combo discount with Belle slot

---

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

Do the discounts apply with the sale too? If so, I'll take Schilling as well as the Phillies slot.

I don't see why not. I guess it's a question for Ryan. I think it should apply. It is a bonus for buying more than one.

---

Latest posts