Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UPDATED: Giveaway $130 slots to the 35-Case BC Group Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
My favorite team - Yankees
Player- Randy Johnson- When I was like 10 he signed my mickey ears (I had just came back from disney) And proceeded to wear them :D My mom got a pic of him wearing it and signing it :D

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
I'm a homer, Milwaukee Brewers

favorite player of all time Tony Gwynn..

a close second Vladimir Guerrero... both guys I would pay to watch play even in spring training or a high school field.

jondawg04

Sep 1, 2008
Favorite team is the Angels, without a doubt.

Favorite player is CC Sabathia. Awesome guy off the field, one of the best players in the game on the field.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
miguelcabrera said:
vwnut13 said:
The one and only Mariano Rivera.....you know why.

sandman had nothing in 01 and 04
enter sandman is a gay song

hate the Yankees much? Posada is a really nice guy from the interviews that I have seen. What did he do to get your hate on? It's not like he is like Pierzynski.

brentandbecca

May 17, 2010
FIRST OFF IT WAS HARD NOT TO JUST PICK
BODIAZ for Kurt Warner!!!
or even the guy that said Jose Canseco
He was the main guy i collected for 14 years and I owed a ton different, and eventually sold 1000+ to Chris Olds of Beckett, but still keep all the different ones and have many solid Canseco's...too funny

but random picked markakis8

sorry it took awhile
too much going on, lol

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who participated. I really hope the break goes off without a hitch, but we shall see...in fact I am lowering the slot prices a bit tonight, as close as I can to cost at this point for everyone to see if we can do it....

Members online