Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Deck SP Authentic By The Letter autographs purchase!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
I made the set from 2006 SP By The Letter autos. of Matt Holliday, got it professionally framed and it's hanging on my wall. I just purchased the 2007 By The Letter autos. of Tulowitzki:

$_1.JPG

Looking forward to getting these in hand and framed.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Love the see a pic of the framed set! Could you post one?

- Rodrick

h8iep8L.jpgRECM91Q.jpg

The pics are fairly large so I left them as clickable links. Had the framer make the back glass and open so I can see all the card backs as well. Gonna do the Tulowitzki just like this.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
That looks awesome I also have the Holliday set and im working on a second as I'm only missing the A and the Y of the second complete set. The only thing I noticed is in your set you have 2 letter O's the D and the O are very similar but the D is signed on the right side of the letter I will post a pic later when I get home of the difference.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
That looks awesome I also have the Holliday set and im working on a second as I'm only missing the A and the Y of the second complete set. The only thing I noticed is in your set you have 2 letter O's the D and the O are very similar but the D is signed on the right side of the letter I will post a pic later when I get home of the difference.

I could never tell so I just went with what I had. Oh well not cracking this open for such a minor detail.

Not quite sure this info. is 100% correct anyway because I remember comparing a same serial # O and D back in the day and they were both signed on the left side.

Last edited:

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Any chance of a galleragas one while you're busy doing this for Rockies players with short last names?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Any chance of a galleragas one while you're busy doing this for Rockies players with short last names?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Galarraga and Tulowitzki are both 10 letters lol. Thankfully Galarraga does not have one of these. I do have a completed Jeff Baker from 2007 SP as well.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
Hey co I think we talked about this before but do you have any extra Holliday letters you would want to sell? Im looking for another A and the Y?

Members online

Latest posts