Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon Free To A Good Home (Pay it forward) part Deuce.............

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Several people have sent me cards for my Fred McGriff and Cubs PC. Here is a card I pulled a redemption for and got a while back. 2012 Magic Auto of Nick Foles. I don't collect much football so hopefully someone will want it.

Is this available?? I'm a huge Yankee and Eagle fan. Grew up in Montana so didn't have many home teams around. Been to one Philly game in Philly a few years back and it was insane.

Let me know if thats available as I'd love to claim it and I'll find something to throw up here as well.

EDIT: Didn't realize the two years rule and the 500 post rule. Sorry everyone!

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Glad to see this again. Was +2 in the last thread. This I would hope sells for at least 10..
724FC3A2-D98A-488C-8CD3-E0F41205F866-14995-00001480DE2B399F.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Can I claim?

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
The Richardson is indeed great, but I have a 2001 Archives auto just like it, so another Yankee fan should feel free to claim it.
Plus, I was down from the last round, so to remedy that, I will offer cards that are 50 years apart:
1. 1963 Topps #412 , Dodger's Big Three or
2. 2013 Topps Silk Ubaldo Jimenez 5/50
DANNY

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Is this available?? I'm a huge Yankee and Eagle fan. Grew up in Montana so didn't have many home teams around. Been to one Philly game in Philly a few years back and it was insane.

Let me know if thats available as I'd love to claim it and I'll find something to throw up here as well.

EDIT: Didn't realize the two years rule and the 500 post rule. Sorry everyone!

I am going to go ahead and send the Foles auto to [MENTION=7946]maxe0213[/MENTION] . I wasn't paying attention and I don't have 500 posts myself. I will bow out of this thread until I do. Sorry for my confusion, but I shall return once I reach 500 posts. Thanks, BenG76

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
its yours bud, send me your info. Id love to send all these out tomorrow any takers.

I didn't participate in the last one, but would like to start with this one.
@jcmint I'd like the sonny gray to help with my master set of the 2010 topps usa baseball.

Ill offer this to start. I hope someone can use it, if not I've got some other things I can offer.

null_zpsbb9e2e42.jpg

null_zps722dde88.jpg

Last edited:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
[MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION] for the Billy Williams? [MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] for the Dodgers cards?

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Ok well I don't have much as far as cards go right now so ill try to start us off with something different. not giving all of this away just throwing out some variety to see if anyone is interested in any of it. I will give a few things away & maybe if you guys could split shipping with me.

vintage champion jerseys Honrnets & webber sz 48-XL
Rockies Larry Walker and Texas college world series jerseys sz Large
seattle supersonics warm up jacket sz XL

New Era fitted hats brand new sox camo & Yankees pin stripes 7 1/2 Yankees camo 7 5/8

Sammy sosa cubs sports specialties snap back hat new with tags

Yankees Camo hat GONE
Texas Jersey GONE

Taking the basketball jerseys & sonics jacket off the board.

The walker jersey & hats still available

Members online

Latest posts