Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Urbandale, Iowa, Legion Hall Show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
Hey guys, it's been a long while since I have posted anything here...life has been chaotic with the divorce and having to sell off all of my cards, but I am back with some news on a show in the Des Moines, Iowa Metro tomorrow (Sunday, January 6). The show is under new management, so if you have any interest in setting up, please shoot me a pm and I will get you the new promoter's contact info.

Here are the basics:

Urbandale Legion Hall
6805 Douglas Avenue (just west of Merle Hay Mall)
8:00-3:00

There will be packwars starting at 1:30 with several prizes being awarded. One prize will be an autographed mini helmet of Andrew McCutchen and another will be an autograph of KC Chief HOF Emmitt Thomas. The grand prize will be a Pete Rose autographed bat that looks awesome in person.

Stop by if you are in the area and say hello...I am sure Eddie (tonsofcommons) will be there too! If you have any questions, feel free to post or pm.

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
eddie-i'm not exactly sure...we really haven't talked much about it...he was busy today and asked if i would post this thread...i do know he is doing the packwar thing...i hope he does okay it...he is giving away some pretty stellar prizes...