Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I have been telling everyone I have a big announcement to make, and well here it is! I was able to aquire all my missing 2005 sweet spot classic cards accept the 1/1 Bob Gibson which may or may not exist. Through word of mouth and a couple long shot email addresses I acquired the super hard cards:
paul molitor /13
don mattingly hitting /9
andre Dawson /7
mike schmidt /6
mike schmidt /5
stan Musial /3
dave Winfield /3

the cards were not cheap, but I don't care. I set out in 2010 to complete this set or get farther then anybody has previous gotten. Today I can say I DID IT.!!! I have 63 of the 64 cards, I'm only missing the 1/1 Bob Gibson. To my knowledge nobody has gotten to this point. I know a couple people got within 3 cards before. Super super excited today. Today is a good day to be a collector :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    413.6 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 35

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Congrats sir! That Schmidt looks extremely nice. Quite the accomplishment. Hopefully the Gibby will pop unless GC is teasing.

Ryan

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Congrats sir! That Schmidt looks extremely nice. Quite the accomplishment. Hopefully the Gibby will pop unless GC is teasing.

Ryan

I really have no idea, 3 guys I talked to who have all come within a couple cards of this set and all have just hoards upon hoards of 2005 sweet spot cards have never seen the card before. They have been searching for it for over 10 years. So until someone tells me they have laid eyes upon it how do you know?

A_Pharis

Everyone else coming in here to show off a pickup, today.

tumblr_lpg9b3VuXM1qlh1s6o1_400.gif

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Thanks for all the kind words. I really can't even describe how much this means to me. This is something I never though was possible starting in 2010. I'm just in awe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts