Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Quit taunting me!!
Ha, There was one up a few months ago but nobody could make a deal with the seller I assume?
I think I have only seen 4 of the Red's Griffey..

I think I got this one cheap!!

up-jr.jpg

:cool:

Yes they are really rare and I was hesitant to pick up the one I got only because I know these get faked. I took a chance on mine and feel its legit but its one of the few cards i own that would be hard to defend if it came down to it. I just don't have enough information on it nor did i see a thread when it first got redeemed.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Bought it off ebay. Think it could be a scam?

Possible but he sells too much for that. I think it's more of he doesn't know what he has in his inventory, lol. Or it could be the 2/2 and he dint realize he used the same template. Maybe ask him if he has shipped it and I'll post mine in a sec.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
When we first spoke about your project and you told me the brands I dint think about it, the other day I was messaging another old custom maker to hit ya up and as I was giving him a small run down of what needed to be done and typing in the brand of card, I though man that sounds familiar so I went to my collection and found what I think is the same card. So I looked up completed auctions and saw one similar that sold. The odd thing is I have messaged that seller like 5 times letting him know that card has sold but no response.

Last edited:

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
When we first spoke about your project and you told me the brands I dint think about it, the other day I was messaging another old custom maker to hit ya up and as I was giving him a small run down of what needed to be done and typing in the brand of card, I though man that sounds familiar so I went to my collection and found what I think is the same card. So I looked up completed auctions and saw one similar that sold. The odd thing is I have messaged that seller like 5 times letting him know that card has sold but no response.

Here is the one I own:

dang it photo matches perfect to the auction I just won????? I messaged the seller. Not sure what to do? This might blow up my custom project

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Couple of my better schoendienst cards. Nice tag and bigger felt patch. Along with a couple nice curt flood cardinals patches

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 13

A_Pharis

Umm... strange. We start talking about Marion, and the guy who has that 1/1 dual patch listed for the last 300 years sends me a message out of the blue on eBay offering it to me for $110.

Too bad for him it's not worth that - as it's been listed at that (with discount) before.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts