Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

void

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
JackLondon said:
I have had two deals go through okay on Naxcom, but they were both for cards from the 70's that had little value to anyone but me.

Surprisingly, I have never had a bad deal on Beckett Marketplace; each one has gone super smoothly.
Same here. Almost exactly. Only one order on Naxcom, went perfect. Done many buys on Beckett, still no problems at all. COMC has always been smooth as silk. Sorry for your luck OP. That really stinks.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I stopped using them about a year and a half ago. They used to work very well for me but I mainly purchased low end cards and base. Its how I built up my Bagwell collection as well as finished some sets off. It was good while it lasted. And I used to loathe ebay after reading some of the horror stories you guys told. But after I started getting screwed on the site on a regular basis...I gave up. It got to the point where I'd order from 10 different sellers and half of the orders never showed up. The refund process blew balls too. There were a couple of reliable sellers on there that I did a lot of business with but after I finished up my respective sets, I tucked tail and ran. I really do believe people list cards there and never bother to check them again. And at the time, there was no way to leave feedback.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
cgilmo said:
cjb9421 said:
cgilmo said:
COMC ftw

seller can't cancel

Whats that mean?

sorry, I was vague

Http://www.checkoutmycards.com

It's a service that some sellers use. The seller ships the card to COMC, they list it and ship it when you buy. Because the inventory isn't in the sellers hand, the seller has to fill your order. What you checkout with, is what you get.
Not to mention the combined shipping since it's all in one place, even if it's 16 different people with the cards you're buying listed.

Members online

Latest posts