Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

wade miley... RAZOR EXCLUSIVE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
beefycheddar said:
Thanks Brian, hopefully this puts to rest a lot of the discussion on this matter for a bit.
Don't you have some guy from Donruss on your show? See if you can contact him and see what Donruss has to say

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
dchurg said:
beefycheddar said:
Thanks Brian, hopefully this puts to rest a lot of the discussion on this matter for a bit.
Don't you have some guy from Donruss on your show? See if you can contact him and see what Donruss has to say

I do, but much like how I waited on Brian, it's the weekend. People should get time off, I respect that. I don't want to be called about Cell phones on the weekend when I am not working, I doubt they want to be called about their work. I'm an adult, I appreciate my time off, and know others do as well.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Jus Chrome said:
beefycheddar said:
Jaypers said:
beefycheddar said:

Oh, THAT's gonna happen. :lol:

Ehh, it should. It won't, but it should.

Please lock the thread.

Why? Then it can just be bumped off the first page by people spamming stuff and no one gets to read it.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
beefycheddar said:
Jus Chrome said:
beefycheddar said:
Jaypers said:
beefycheddar said:

Please lock the thread.

Why? Then it can just be bumped off the first page by people spamming stuff and no one gets to read it.

You could always sticky and lock it.

Jus Chrome

Sep 25, 2008
beefycheddar said:
Jus Chrome said:
beefycheddar said:
Jaypers said:
beefycheddar said:

Please lock the thread.

Put it on the main page. Everyone will read it for as long as it is there.

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
beefycheddar said:
dchurg said:
beefycheddar said:

I do, but much like how I waited on Brian, it's the weekend. People should get time off, I respect that. I don't want to be called about Cell phones on the weekend when I am not working, I doubt they want to be called about their work. I'm an adult, I appreciate my time off, and know others do as well.
I was just thinking of an E-mail...if he did not want to deal with work he wont read work email...when he has time..he will respond...w/e though your call

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
dchurg said:
beefycheddar said:
dchurg said:
beefycheddar said:

I was just thinking of an E-mail...if he did not want to deal with work he wont read work email...when he has time..he will respond...w/e though your call

I only have his phone number, no email. Gilmore set me up with him.

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
At the end of this I bet just these 26 cards slipped through production at Donruss.....

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
#3- Donruss originally had Matt Wieters in EEE 2008, but on our learning of this they pulled him at the last second as they acknowledged the validity of our ironclad agreements.

um, brian or someone else, does this mean that wieters does not have a 2008 elite collegiate patch /25,
so i can stop looking for it?

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Jus Chrome said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":252wwpsj]Can we leave atleast one thread on the front page unlocked?

This one should be locked. The other should not.[/quote:252wwpsj]

This is a message board and these threads should no be locked....These topics are meant to be discussed

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Jus Chrome said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":23jxk6zw]Can we leave atleast one thread on the front page unlocked?

This one should be locked. The other should not.[/quote:23jxk6zw]

No this one should not be locked. The other Razor thread was locked because Brian addressed everyone in this thread and people were getting out of hand in the other thread.

Latest posts