Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Was digging through my stash and came across some cool stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Thought I would share what I found in my stash tonight. I also took a newer photo of my favorite card in my PC of my "guy". Hope you guys enjoy!

newpics010.jpg
Jeter/DiMaggio dual SPX jersey card! Such a neat card!

For all you prospectors out there!
newpics009.jpg
Tim Beckham autographed Letterman card

newpics011.jpg
Eric Hosmer autographed Letterman black parallel card #'d 1/5

The Hosmer and Beckham came from the same box. Not too shabby!

and since my scanner refuses to take a decent scan of a slabbed card, here is a newer photo of my favorite Zimmy card in my PC. It was a toss up between this and the Logoman card from Bigfan5.

newpics008.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I had to sell my Rocket Brian. And my ARod, and my Jeter AND my Pujols! I have nicer cards than that I am sure, I was just showing my appreciation for the Joe D. aspect of the card. I haven`t seen many Joltin Joe relic cards.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Sam Banks said:
I had to sell my Rocket Brian. And my ARod, and my Jeter AND my Pujols! I have nicer cards than that I am sure, I was just showing my appreciation for the Joe D. aspect of the card. I haven`t seen many Joltin Joe relic cards.

Ahh, the beer must've gotten expensive for ya huh? LOL J/k ;)

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Just poor. And electricity, water and groceries are far more important than cardboard. I hated selling them, but they are expenable. The Clemens REALLY hurt because I pulled it. Still have all my Haren, Ankiel and Wainwright stuff though. And the majority of my Cardinals and Yankees cards. And the Boone`s and the cards that are special to me. Just had to part with the big guns.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Sam Banks said:
Just poor. And electricity, water and groceries are far more important than cardboard. I hated selling them, but they are expenable. The Clemens REALLY hurt because I pulled it. Still have all my Haren, Ankiel and Wainwright stuff though. And the majority of my Cardinals and Yankees cards. And the Boone`s and the cards that are special to me. Just had to part with the big guns.

Hey man, been there, done that. At least you had some expendable stuff that could make ya some coin. A man's gotta survive.

Members online

Latest posts