Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Watching Marlins vs. Braves to see if Uggla can get to 31

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abeabe

Oct 3, 2010
Let's see if he can get farther then Either. Sanchez hurling, dosent look like he has his good stuff, we'll see if uggla can capitalize.

Casey2884

Aug 7, 2008
Manhattan
alabamalongsnake said:
at what point do people start really paying attention?

40? 50?

People are already paying attention - this is the longest streak in a few years. They just interrupted my Yankee game broadcast in NYC to show Uggla's hit - completely unrelated to New York, American League, Division Rivalry, etc. People are paying lots of attention now. I think 30 games was the magic # for that.

koal

Aug 7, 2008
when do his cards start going up? i got a bunch to unload. that turd burned me earlier this year.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Uggla went from the most hated player on the team to the second coming of Jesus in one month. Impressive.

abeabe

Oct 3, 2010
In recent history, only Utley has had more then a 30 game hit streak, not that easy as a #4 hitter, he doesnt get as many at Bats as a #1 or #2 hitter would I.E. Bonafacio and Pedroia.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts