Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD***** 11/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning!
Why did the Pilgrim's pants keep falling down during Thanksgiving dinner?
Because their belt buckles were on their hats!

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning all, waiting at the bus stop with the kid, decided to drive today as it’s below freezing…having a closing on a refi we did (tried to get a cash back loan…didn’t end up quite where we needed) then going to a “Friendsgiving” thing later, although I kinda dislike that term…

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Hoping we get told to go home early today.

@MrMet2.0 we closed on our refi back in January and definitely happy we did it. Only 3 years into the mortgage, but saved a decent chunk on our monthly payments and got a little money back, which we weren't necessarily doing it for. I was honestly hoping to go down to a 20 year but they payment wouldn't have been quite the same as where we were, so the lower payment with a tiny bit of money back was worth going bac to a 30 year

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all! Hoping we get told to go home early today.

@MrMet2.0 we closed on our refi back in January and definitely happy we did it. Only 3 years into the mortgage, but saved a decent chunk on our monthly payments and got a little money back, which we weren't necessarily doing it for. I was honestly hoping to go down to a 20 year but they payment wouldn't have been quite the same as where we were, so the lower payment with a tiny bit of money back was worth going bac to a 30 year
less than a year left on son's college / several years left on home /

Tibor

Sep 16, 2015
Good evening. Turkey tomorrow. We all have alot to be thankful for.
Paid off the mortgage last year. 9 years ahead of schedule. So glad
that's over.

Members online

Latest posts