Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD*****12/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Busy day yesterday. Our auditor rolled in around 8, so I was stuck in the conference room all day dealing with that. She was here for maybe 45 minutes this morning to finish up, but was smooth sailing really. Got the highest grade on the audit possible. 4 minor nonconformances, 3 of which were all on our safety guy. The 4th was there was a dead bird outside of our warehouse, not like we can control when and where the bird decided to die lol

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! I'm mentally exhausted. It doesn't take much for me.🤪 Slow time of the year so I decided to do my quarterly corporate training today. And, since I received my license renewal for my insurance license I decided to take my 16 hours of continuing education online today. I got everything completed in under 4 hours and six weeks early!

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I've lived here 30 plus years and have seen deer in every yard but mine . Now FOUR donkeys ???? Snakes , skunks are common.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts