Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD***** 2/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Best of luck, if you have time to kill down there and are close, we were in Denver over the summer and the Denver Museum of Nature and Science was a great time, we thought we’d spend an hour or two there but ended up being there all day and were shocked when they announced they were closing soon

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
We visit Denver about once a year. A couple of years ago we hit up the aquarium and the Children's museum. the nature and science museum was on the list if we had time, but we didn't. Plus, Bennett was probably 2.5 and Jerrod was a newborn, so we were ready to get going home too. Wouldn't mind gong without the kids sometime to hit up some breweries either lol. I think the year we went to the aquarium I hit 4 breweries for beer to go that were all within half a mile of the hotel

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
My doctors office called and said I'm scheduled for an MRI Fusion biopsy prostrate scan for Feb 20th. I've been watching youtube videos about it. I guess I won't be able to sit for a few days. :eek:

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
We visit Denver about once a year. A couple of years ago we hit up the aquarium and the Children's museum. the nature and science museum was on the list if we had time, but we didn't. Plus, Bennett was probably 2.5 and Jerrod was a newborn, so we were ready to get going home too. Wouldn't mind gong without the kids sometime to hit up some breweries either lol. I think the year we went to the aquarium I hit 4 breweries for beer to go that were all within half a mile of the hotel

The museum was awesome! And we met @banjar at the Bull & Bush and had a lot of good beer and food too!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts