Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~ Wednesday Morning Thread ~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
MAN, AM I TIRED TODAY. OH, BY THE WAY, TODAY IS caps lock day. WHO THE HECK CAME UP WITH THAT?

(FWIW, my mother sends all emails with Caps Lock on. It drives me crazy.)

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin All!

Sorry that I havent posted in the morning threads the last few days. Busy with my Halloween stuff, plus we had an influx of emergency kids the last 2 weeks. The heroin is bad in Ohio. I know it's been bad for a while but more and more parents are willing to do whatever even with their kids present to buy/use/sell. We've had 8 kids in the past 2 weeks that all were from parents who was caught either using or buying heroin with their kids in the car or walking into the dope house with them to buy/use it.

Fordman

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, fordman, that's crazy, and a good thing you do. Hope everyone has a great one, supposed to be a wet one here today

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
good morning.. It was chilly here as well.. I think it was 65 this morning.. :lol:

When I was in Seattle last week, I stopped by my lcs and bought 5 boxes of Leaf Metal Draft... 1 card will pay for everything..

Kris Bryant Auto 2/3.. :cool:

Hope everyone has a great day!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Woke up feeling better than I have the past week because of my cold. I'm hoping that this means that its on its way out

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
I'm waiting to see some TTM returns ;)

Working on that now! Still have a bunch to scan but here are a few to start.

KingL14AG.jpg
BesserM14AG.jpg

SchefterA14AG.jpg
CalagioneS14AG.jpg

PereiraM14AG.jpg
ShorterF12PA.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Heard on the radio this morning that one of my all-time favorite TV shows, The Wonder Years, is now out on DVD.

Apparently Fred Savage was/is an avid baseball card collector. The series was set in the late-1960's, but I remember one episode in which Kevin and Paul were in Kevin's bedroom looking at their cards. You can clearly see the 1988 and 1989 Topps cards in their hands and on the floor. :rolleyes:

Members online

Latest posts