Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNSEDAY MORNING THREAD*****5/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
coffee ---I'm ready for Tuesday ---both arms purple from blood taken ---most nurses at doctors nice -----no bets on hospital ---Numbers looking good - lowest sugar in years . Easy and i go home same day ----odds are stay one day . Looking like rain tomorrow Kids day was 3000 now down to 2000 . I will still set up under tent and hope for the best .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Looks like I'm probably on the softball roster now lol. Wasn't planning on playing this year, but seems like they always need a guy, even though they have 17 guys on the roster lol. Doesn't help that my buddy that drags me there pulled a quad last night either. But it does feel good to be playing again after not playing for 6 years or so

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all! Looks like I'm probably on the softball roster now lol. Wasn't planning on playing this year, but seems like they always need a guy, even though they have 17 guys on the roster lol. Doesn't help that my buddy that drags me there pulled a quad last night either. But it does feel good to be playing again after not playing for 6 years or so
years ago i had many friends on girls teams . I would go watch- and then PARTY later .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts