Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNSEDAY MORNING TREAD*****3/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Great time at the JMU - VT game yesterday, though JMU won 5-2. Got to talk for a few minutes with Gavin Cross (VT) and Chase DeLauter (JMU), getting a card and ball signed by each of them. Both are expected to be drafted within the first 15 players in this years draft.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

A’s traded Chapman. 😢

At least it was to a very good team that has two guys, Berrios and Springer, that I like a lot anyway.

And more importantly, it was NOT the stinking Yankees…

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
Morning all!

A’s traded Chapman. 😢

At least it was to a very good team that has two guys, Berrios and Springer, that I like a lot anyway.

And more importantly, it was NOT the stinking Yankees…

The Blue Jays are loaded. Let's see if they can keep up with the Big Boys-Yankees, Red Sox, and Rays.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Curious to see where Freeman, Bryant & Correa land. I'm thinking Correa stays in Houston, Bryant maybe Seattle & Freeman, kind of a surprise goes to Boston.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all! Curious to see where Freeman, Bryant & Correa land. I'm thinking Correa stays in Houston, Bryant maybe Seattle & Freeman, kind of a surprise goes to Boston.
Rumor is that Bryant is between Colorado and Philly.

More money in Colorado but better chance to win in Philly, which is still hitter friendly too and he and Harper are good buddies and even next door neighbors in Vegas...

Members online

Latest posts