Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weekday Pickup Thread 8/1-8/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick1190

Banned
Aug 7, 2008
Just picked this up, pretty happy with the price too.

mron.jpg

jlyles

Jan 28, 2010
The scans are so big that I can't post all of my pickups, but I will post this one.

HamiltonJosh2008StadiumClubSketch1.jpg

HamiltonJosh2008StadiumClubSketch1Back.jpg

Reyes7tulo2

Aug 8, 2008
jlyles said:
The scans are so big that I can't post all of my pickups, but I will post this one.

Is that Hamilton in an Angels uni?

edit: woops, nevermind just the jersey folded

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
I have a thing for thick-style chrome autos; which is the same reason I stashed Jared Mitchell, Alexi Amarista.

Great player, card. However, I think I'll be selling it.

Refractor Auto. /500

002-1.jpg

Bravo for Topps implementing the "auto. superfractor hue" for their base superfractor in Platinum. We all know the reason for this soft gold hue is to better see the autograph, but these cards just look great with this style; instead of the transparency throughout the card.

Platinum Superfractor Base 1/1

JordanPachecoBowmanPlatinumBaseSuperfractorofOne.jpg

My favorite card as of right now. I kicked myself for not going hard enough for the '08 superfractor, but this will do - arguably his best "rookie card".

Elite Extra Edition Black Auto. 1/1

ChacinDonrussPaniniEliteExtraEditionBlackAutoofOne.jpg

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
!!!!

Superfractor said:
I have a thing for thick-style chrome autos; which is the same reason I stashed Jared Mitchell, Alexi Amarista.

Great player, card. However, I think I'll be selling it.

Refractor Auto. /500

002-1.jpg

Bravo for Topps implementing the "auto. superfractor hue" for their base superfractor in Platinum. We all know the reason for this soft gold hue is to better see the autograph, but these cards just look great with this style; instead of the transparency throughout the card.

Platinum Superfractor Base 1/1

JordanPachecoBowmanPlatinumBaseSuperfractorofOne.jpg

My favorite card as of right now. I kicked myself for not going hard enough for the '08 superfractor, but this will do - arguably his best "rookie card".

Elite Extra Edition Black Auto. 1/1

ChacinDonrussPaniniEliteExtraEditionBlackAutoofOne.jpg

Nice stuff!!!

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Reyes7tulo2 said:
jlyles said:

Is that Hamilton in an Angels uni?

edit: woops, nevermind just the jersey folded
Don't worry you are not the only one who first thought that :lol:

Members online

Latest posts