Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weekday/Weekend Pickup Thread 2011 to whenever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Weekday/Weekend Pickup Thread 11/19 to whenever

Tom Oates said:
Drysdale Front

DrysdaleSampleFront.jpg

Drysdale Back

DrysdaleSampleBack.jpg
Wow, that Drysdale is awesome!

Is that the only sample of that card you have seen?

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY

jhk said:
I picked these up today at a Toy/Hobby Show here in Greensboro, NC. Got the Ackley from an FCB member....which was pretty cool. I can't believe I bought wrasslin' cards (1982 Wrestling All Stars Series A complete set).... :lol: but hey, I've already sold them and turned a big flip! :D There were some nice stuff there at a few tables... but waaaay too high prices... eBay prices or even higher... but after paying for packing & admissions... I was bound and determined to make some profit from my purchases...

ackley.jpg

hogan.jpg

flair.jpg

giant.jpg

dusty.jpg
There have been 2 or 3 guys on EBay driving the price of these wrestling cards through the roof.A sealed 1982 A set closed for well over $1000 a few weeks ago.Did you pick up a whole set or just the key cards.
Mike

jhk

Sep 19, 2009
North Kakalaki

hofmichael said:
jhk said:
I picked these up today at a Toy/Hobby Show here in Greensboro, NC. Got the Ackley from an FCB member....which was pretty cool. I can't believe I bought wrasslin' cards (1982 Wrestling All Stars Series A complete set).... :lol: but hey, I've already sold them and turned a big flip! :D There were some nice stuff there at a few tables... but waaaay too high prices... eBay prices or even higher... but after paying for packing & admissions... I was bound and determined to make some profit from my purchases...

ackley.jpg

hogan.jpg

flair.jpg

giant.jpg

dusty.jpg
There have been 2 or 3 guys on EBay driving the price of these wrestling cards through the roof.A sealed 1982 A set closed for well over $1000 a few weeks ago.Did you pick up a whole set or just the key cards.
Mike

Yeah, the whole series A set for $250... and sold for $700... guy at show had series B too... but the money set is "A!!" Nice little profit before xmas.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008

scotty21690 said:
Tom Oates said:
Drysdale Front

DrysdaleSampleFront.jpg

Drysdale Back

DrysdaleSampleBack.jpg

Yes, definately the first and only SAMPLE I have seen of this card. They are one of a kind so there won't be another one. I also have the 2001 Maris and 2001 Aaron. The same seller had some other nice SAMPLE's for sale.

AaronandMarisSamples.jpg

AaronandMarisSamplesback.jpg

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY

jhk said:
hofmichael said:
jhk said:

ackley.jpg

hogan.jpg

flair.jpg

giant.jpg

dusty.jpg
Mike

Yeah, the whole series A set for $250... and sold for $700... guy at show had series B too... but the money set is "A!!" Nice little profit before xmas.
Nice flip but you left a ton of money on the table.

A_Pharis

Tom Oates said:
scotty21690 said:
[quote="Tom Oates":eb49jd0k]Drysdale Front

DrysdaleSampleFront.jpg

Drysdale Back

DrysdaleSampleBack.jpg

Yes, definately the first and only SAMPLE I have seen of this card. They are one of a kind so there won't be another one. I also have the 2001 Maris and 2001 Aaron. The same seller had some other nice SAMPLE's for sale.

AaronandMarisSamples.jpg

AaronandMarisSamplesback.jpg
[/quote:eb49jd0k]

FOTG Samples are one of a kind? Sweet! I have a Wilhelm I picked up a while back for cheap.

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal

ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Nice. Where do you stand on the rainbow?

Thanks, I need the Super and an orange, PLMK if you see either one...

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008

The black one:

CEVN-1.jpg

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal

miguelcabrera said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=310261411913&si=WcU9Iv2fAKhm48xgTfWOf%252FW2EOs%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT#ht_500wt_1156

welcome back man

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW

wlalocal71 said:
miguelcabrera said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=310261411913&si=WcU9Iv2fAKhm48xgTfWOf%252FW2EOs%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT#ht_500wt_1156

welcome back man

thanks

pissed i missed a super and lettermen cuz i wasnt checking ebay

Members online

Latest posts