Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******** WEEKEND Morning Thread ******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Thanks on all accounts. She's my best friend, and he's a little character.

Can't "like" a post on the app so this has to do.
Your beard reminded me of this. I posted on FB the other day about myself but thought of it when looking at your pics as well.. Think we have a few my members it could go well with :p
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1400976050.475534.jpg

A_Pharis

Can't "like" a post on the app so this has to do.
Your beard reminded me of this. I posted on FB the other day about myself but thought of it when looking at your pics as well.. Think we have a few my members it could go well with :p
View attachment 35738

Haha yeah, my beard grows really fast so I tend to just keep it shaped up. Every other day or so it's back to looking like I live in the woods.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I or got to mention the garage sales we went to this morning. We didn't find anything at most of them, but there was one that I could have spent all day at. The lady was originally from Japan I believe, or at least somewhere in Asia. She kept bringing new stuff out, even within the 10 minutes I was there I had to walk around a couple times. There was just a bunch of stuff I've never seen. I only bought one thing and I didn't keep it for myself. We took it over and stuck it in my uncles house for now. I hope it's not too inappropriate to post on here. We stuck it in his bathroom and we are going to see how long before he notices it
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1400976902.449737.jpg

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Evening guys. Off my first Saturday in forever. My sons last tee ball class since he was too young to play on a team this year. It was good not to miss it.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Man this turned into a long day. Wife wanted a clothesline, so I got put to work.

On the bright side, I poked Chuck Sitero so many times he decided blocking me was his best bet. No more dealing with that ******.

Another bright side. My wife home schools two if the kids, and decided she wants to move her school area to the front of the house. I'll be getting a mini man cave. Haven't had one of those in three years. She won't let me being my deal in from the garage though. Maybe because it is utterly massive lol.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Man this turned into a long day. Wife wanted a clothesline, so I got put to work.

On the bright side, I poked Chuck Sitero so many times he decided blocking me was his best bet. No more dealing with that ******.

Another bright side. My wife home schools two if the kids, and decided she wants to move her school area to the front of the house. I'll be getting a mini man cave. Haven't had one of those in three years. She won't let me being my deal in from the garage though. Maybe because it is utterly massive lol.

Congrats on the future mini man cave!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
No. I have a man's beard. YOUR BEARD IS UNNATURAL, SIR!

No, it's a man's beard. Y'all in Louisiana have a different definition of a beard down in those parts (and for those who don't have the pleasure of being my Facebook friend):

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
No, it's a man's beard. Y'all in Louisiana have a different definition of a beard down in those parts (and for those who don't have the pleasure of being my Facebook friend):

I don't have a beard some I'm but real in the discussion but some must be forgetting that Duck Commander is located in Louisiana

Members online

Latest posts