Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weekend Pickup Thread (3/13 - 3/15)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshB.

Aug 20, 2008
California
thenumberonemetfan said:
whityscards said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
whityscards said:
joshreddickchromeblue-1.jpg

Thats what you call a bad photoshop job.
?...wasn't photoshopped.

The re in redsox is overlapping his arm(I know you didnt photoshop I meant bad job by topps)

Haha, wow that is bad. Never noticed that before :lol:

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Today's pickup, puts me at 50 different GU for O'Neill and post #500 on here. :D

2001 Topps Gold Label MLB Award Ceremony Relics Paul O'Neill Bat ($7.09 shipped)
3693_1.jpg

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Just nabbed this for $43 delivered. Announced print run of five copies. Small picture because the auction picture was a group scan of six or eight cards. FYI - Seller has a lot of Brooks Robinson cards listed with some reasonable BIN's. I do not know the seller.

Brooks.jpg

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Tom Oates said:
Just nabbed this for $43 delivered. Announced print run of five copies. Small picture because the auction picture was a group scan of six or eight cards. FYI - Seller has a lot of Brooks Robinson cards listed with some reasonable BIN's. I do not know the seller.

Brooks.jpg
Great pickup & great price, those always sell for quite a bit.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Not really a pickup because it was a gift:

2007 Sweet Spot Classic Mel Ott GU

Brings my need list to 2 in order to complete the 500 HR Club collection - Mantle, Ruth.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Tom Oates said:

Brooks.jpg
Great pickup & great price, those always sell for quite a bit.

Thanks, I have seen a few of the autographed version of these cards before and resisted the temptation because they usually sell very well and I didn't want to expand the scope of the 2003 Fabric of the Game set I'm working on. Just could not pass up this one at this price.

Members online

Latest posts